The following are newly posted departmental policies, procedures, notices, and forms from May through June 2023.
Please review, as each DBH staff member is responsible for familiarization with Department Notices, policies, procedures, and forms. These items can be found on the DBH Website, under the “For Agencies” drop down menu in the section titled “Documents.” You can locate each document by clicking the appropriate tab and typing the title or number into the search box on the right. You can also search by sorting the column titled "Name" (by clicking on it) and locating the document alphabetically.
New Policies and Procedures:
• MDS2035 Antidepressant Prescribing Practice Guidelines
• MDS2037 Sedative Hypnotics Practice Guidelines
• MDS2038 Mood Stabilizer Prescribing Guidelines
• MDS2039 Antipsychotic Treatment Practice Guidelines
• CLP028 Services Teams Actions
• MDS030 Notice to Patient Client (English)
• MDS030_S Notice to Patient Client (Spanish)
• MDS030_M Notice to Patient Client (Mandarin)
• MDS030_V Notice to Patient Client (Vietnamese)
• MDS031 Notice to Patient Client D.O (English)
• MDS031_S Notice to Patient Client D.O (Spanish)
• MDS031_M Notice to Patient Client D.O (Mandarin)
• MDS031_V Notice to Patient Client D.O (Vietnamese)
• SUDRS025 Substance Use Disorder and Recovery Services Intake
• SUDRS037_E SUD Care Coordination Plan (English)
• SUDRS037_S SUD Care Coordination Plan (Spanish)
• SUDRS037_M SUD Care Coordination Plan (Mandarin)
• SUDRS037_V SUD Care Coordination Plan (Vietnamese)
For more information, contact Policy Management Unit by email or phone at DBHPMUquestions@dbh.sbcounty.gov or (909) 388-0879.
Office of Compliance
about this page
Featuring a variety of department related news you can use. Submit your news by emailing PRO.