The following are newly posted departmental policies, procedures, notices, and forms from March through April 2023.
Please review, as each DBH staff member is responsible for familiarization with Department Notices, policies, procedures, and forms. These items can be found on the DBH Website, under the “For Agencies” drop down menu in the section titled “Documents.” You can locate each document by clicking the appropriate tab and typing the title or number into the search box on the right. You can also search by sorting the column titled "Name" (by clicking on it) and locating the document alphabetically.
New Policies and Procedures:
• MDS2033 Clinical Laboratory Registration Policy
• MDS2033-1 Clinical Laboratory Registration Procedure
• MDS2033-2 Clinical Laboratory Onsite Testing Procedure
• QM6058 Utilization Management, Audit, Oversight, Recoupment Standards for Specialty Mental Health Services
• QM6059 Adult and Youth Screening and Transition of Care Tools for Medi-Cal Mental Health Services
• SUDRS0244 Utilization Management, Audit, Oversight and Recoupment Standards for Substance Use Disorder Service
Revised Policies and Procedures:
• COM0906 Retention of Medical Records Policy
• HR4012 Registration and Licensure Requirements for Pre-Licensed Providers (ASW, AMFT, APCC) Policy
• HR003 Statement of Awareness
• MDS026 Naloxone Distribution Project Acknowledgement Form
• MDS026_M Naloxone Distribution Project Acknowledgment Form (Mandarin)
• MDS026_S Naloxone Distribution Project Acknowledgment Form (Spanish)
• MDS026_V Naloxone Distribution Project Acknowledgment Form (Vietnamese)
• QM026 Beneficiary Nondiscrimination Notice
• QM027 Language Assistance Taglines
• IN 23-01 Notice to Patients
• IN 23-02 Status of COVID-19 Emergency Health Care Flexibilities
For more information, contact Policy Management Unit by email or phone at DBHPMUquestions@dbh.sbcounty.gov or (909) 388-0879.
Office of Compliance
about this page
Featuring a variety of department related news you can use. Submit your news by emailing PRO.